BUSINESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS SALES CONSULTANT
About this position
The Phone Experts Group of Companies is searching for a self-motivated professional Sales person who will be responsible for establishing new Telecommunications business relationships and sales in Red Deer and Central Alberta.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Business sales calls to market, promote and provide Telecommunications Solutions
- Create business plans and calls schedules, ensuring customer requirements are met in a professional manner
- Develop new sources of leads and actively prospect for new sales opportunities
- Ability to close deals and be willing to make sales and cold calls
- Actively support, sell and service existing customer base
- Participate in the full sales cycle including information gathering, site assessments, quoting, negotiation, and follow-up.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Previous successful outside sales experience is required
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to customers
- A valid driver’s license
- Related industry experience would be an asset
If you are interested in working for a company that provides Telecommunications Solutions and values customer service, please apply in confidence. Only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted.
- Competitive compensation package
- Incentive and recognition
- Health and dental benefits
- RRSP program
- Ongoing training and development
- Contests and rewards
Current Career Opportunities