PHONE EXPERTS SENIOR ASSISTANCE
The Phone Experts enhanced living products provide additional peace of mind and reassurance by monitoring a wide range of events through the use of wireless sensors.
When empty beds equal lost revenue, patient satisfaction is more important than ever to maintaining a profitable senior care facility. A Panasonic Nurse Call System is a scalable, cost-effective, fully-integrated communications and alarm management system that improves patient/resident satisfaction, caregiver morale and the company’s bottom line. Find out more about how Nurse Call can Benefit Caregivers, Allow Patients and Residents to feel safer, and Increase Efficiency for Facility Managers by clicking here:
Enhanced Living Care
Over the past few years there has been significant advances in the Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) adding to the quality of life for many seniors and people with limited abilities. Some of these advances include:
- Pendants that raise an alarm from anywhere in the home by pressing a button which notifies the alarm monitoring center. This has been the most common platform in the past and has now evolved it’s platform to include many additional sensors and features.
- Wireless Sensors that monitor a wide range range of events, this includes detectors for: smoke, motion, flood and temperature.
- There is also a product to remind you to take your medication
Our sensors can be easily added to units, through the use of plug and play technology, this enables easy installation without the need of a Phone Experts Specialist, keeping the cost of ownership down.
Who are they for?
- Our monitoring units provide numerous benefits for:
- People of any age living alone
- Senior, infirm or people with disabilities
- Individuals who have been discharged from hospital and require additional support and assistance at home
Calls are immediately sent to a dedicated 24 hour monitoring center or chosen care provider, who can provide an appropriate response.
Life Safety Features
Our manufacturers provide the highest International, and Canadian standards for safety and reliability when it comes to our devices. The units ensure the user and monitoring centre can communicate easily during alarm calls, as well they provide an extensive set of life safety features including:
- Fully supervised peripherals – both pendants and telecare
- Sensors that sent regular signals to the base which then reports to the monitoring center if the pendant battery is low or if the pendant is missing.
- Power outage/restored warning
- Audible and visual alerts to the user and monitoring center.
- Telephone disconnected warning – the unit alerts the user when the telephone line is disconnected.
- Low battery warning – the unit provides a warning to the user and calls the monitoring center when its battery is low.
- Battery backup – the unit has a battery that provides 30 hours of use
- Backup in case of power outage.
- Periodic test calls – the unit can be set up to automatically perform test calls at configurable intervals.
- RJ31x (CA38A) line capture – ensures calls are raised every time.
- Up to 120 meter radio range – providing protection for larger homes and gardens using 312MHz frequency.
Feel free to contact us for more information on how we can assist your living lifestyle today.