Location: Medicine Hat, AB
Availability: Available for all shifts.
About this position
TELUS Communications/The Phone Experts Communications -Medicine Hat, AB
The Phone Experts is an authorized TELUS dealer with locations across Alberta. Our primary focus is providing a culture where our customers and our team members are the top priority. We are in search of an Assistant Manager for our Bower Mall location.
Our managers make an impact everyday – on our customers, our teams and our company. They lead, teach, guide, sell, inspire, manage products, problem solve and more!
Send your resume with cover letter telling us about yourself.
Previous team management experience is preferred. Wireless experience would be beneficial but not necessary.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Coach, train and develop team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and achieve sales objectives
- Motivated to nurture our culture which is focused on creating a positive client experience for every customer every time
- Maximize sales and store profitability
- Performance management discussions
- Enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to handle confrontational situations
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Experience managing numerous commitments to customers, operations and sales team
- 1-3 years supervisory experience working in an industry where the emphasis was on the customer experience
- You are a sales-driver and you know how to help ensure your store achieves targets
- Your team is critical to your business and your customer, so your talent development skills are solid
- You thrive in times of change and shifting priorities
- Finally you have so much fun doing and being all of the above and share that excitement with those around you everyday!
- Competitive compensation package
- Incentive and recognition
- Health and dental benefits
- RRSP program
- Ongoing training and development
- Contests and rewards
Current Career Opportunities